WI Sons of AMVETS Time Reporting
Time and Mileage Reporting Instructions
See below for instructions on how to log time and mileage into the online system.
Select one member from your squadron to complete this monthly.
National Sons of AMVETS needs us to do this monthly so that we get credit and can be recognized.
- Go to https://www.amvets.us/reports/
- Create a user log in using your membership number with the word "SONS" in front of it for the user ID
- Under the "New User" Section
- On the next page create a password and type it again to confirm it.
- Enter "Wisconsin as your department
- Enter in your Post number
- Enter in remaining information
- On the next screen you will see several options to choice from
- Select "Add New Program Data"
- In the "Program Category section always select "Sons of AMVETS (Only)
- Then in the Comments selection use the first letter only of the desired Program and (=) sign;
- A = Americanism
- E = Education
- H = Health/Welfare
- P = Post Support
- C = Community
- O = Other
- Then briefly describe the program. Provide the basic facts who, what, when, where.
- Then click on "Preview data"
- If it looks ok then click on the "Submit Data" button and you are done